Friday, February 11, 2011

About last night...

... apparently the propane heater in my studio was producing a shit load of carbon-monoxide for the last three days, about the time the lunacy of last night started. I've been so blotto about the painting thing I just thought the headaches and the muscle cramps were just part of an honest days work. I'm not used to 'em.
Well, today I just tried not using that heater, everything just fell into place and basically pain free. Sure glad I didn't die, that would be inconvenient at this juncture..."GTP"

No comments:

Post a Comment